The session will cover full in and out information regarding Drupal Behaviour. The session will cover Drupal settings and its usage. Drupal behaviours - attaching, creating and overriding.
The session will majorly focus on -
* Drupal behaviours and how they are triggered.
* How Drupal passes Settings from PHP layer to JS layer
* How drupal behavours are attached.
* Understanding importance of context variable.
* An Overview on Drupal object as whole.
* Superficial look on drupal.js file to understand Drupal JS layer more
* Hands on demo on Drupal behaviours in chrome devtools.