If it's worth building, it's worth testing
This session is intended for Developers. In this session, we shall discuss the benefits of writing automated test cases and following a test-first development approach, which would help developers to write efficient code and be confident of what functionality their code provides. We shall explore some use-cases and a hands-on exercise which demonstrate the ease and efficiency of following this approach.
We shall also be discussing the implementation of PHPUnit framework in Drupal and how can we implement same in our custom modules.
- Understanding Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Unit testing in Drupal.
- Why should Developers write test cases?
- Understand concepts of PHPUnit framework.
- Running PHPUnit test cases.
- Hands-on Drupal Development using TDD approach.